Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome TSAE visitors!



Thanks for following the link from the TSAE E-Zine, and welcome to "Your friend in the printing business". I've been an associate member of TSAE for the last fifteen years, and have always been impressed with the society's role in professional development and the exchange of information. In that spirit, I'm happy to offer the information on this site.
Every two weeks I provide a short post such as the one below, and have been updating regularly since October, 2008. On the right side of the page you can look through the archive to see if there is information particularly of interest. There is a poll for future topics, and I always welcome your feedback whether it's a suggestion, a follow-on comment, or just a quick note.
If you would like to receive updates there are many options: email me at hughbutler@graphateria.com and I'll add you to my list; use an RSS subscription available on the right; add me as a friend on facebook and this blog will show up as a note; or just check back every other Friday at this address. (On facebook, every other Friday the blog does not post, I add a printing related website.) I'll be happy to see you no matter how you show up!
Thanks again for visiting...I hope you become a regular reader!
Hugh Butler
Your friend in the printing business


No comments: